Copernic 4.2 Stops and crashed and forgets indexes

Home Forums Technical Support / Bugs Copernic Desktop Search Desktop Search 4 Copernic 4.2 Stops and crashed and forgets indexes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Copernic Support 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have only had this a week or so and I am thoroughly fed up with it.

If I reboot my PC CDS “forgets” the indexed documents but remember the keywords and starts indexing all over again :-(

I have left this running over the last few days and over the weekend and it has stopped indexing. The last email it indexed was on Saturday morning at 7 am. The program keeps saying “nothing to index”?? But there is, I have received over 1000 emails since it stopped??

Is there a limit to how many emails it will index? It has stopped at 45,036

In the options box Outlook is now greyed out? I have increased the index to 500Mb but that doesn’t seem to do anything.

I am reluctant to reboot in case it loses the index file again?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

AJ

PS I am running windows 7 and the emails CDS is struggling with is on an exchange server -( It never had a problem years ago with CDS 3 I think it was?

Copernic Support
    Keymaster

We have found in this case that the issue was mainly with the emails and caused by Office 365 which is not supported for the moment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Copernic 4.2 Stops and crashed and forgets indexes’ is closed to new replies.