Yes, a new update for Copernic Desktop Search is now available. We did not included brand new features as we are working very hard to release a new major version.
Here are the fixes:
Changes & Improvements
- Indexing of Windows Live Mail is now supported (except Contacts)
- New archive content is now indexed by default (.7z, .rar, .tgz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tb2, .taz, .tlz, .txz)
- Improved PDF indexation
- Improved Microsoft Office documents indexation
- Fixed deskband activation issue when deploying (through GPO).
- Category count does not disappear when minimizing CDS.
- Web search inside the deskband now uses the keyword as it should.
- Annotations and comments inside .pdf and Microsoft Office documents are now supported and shown in the preview.
- Outlook emails are now printable even if Outlook is closed.
For CDS Home users, please go to the Download page to get the update.
For CDS Professional users, open CDS and click on Tools – Check for software updates
For CDS Corporate users, go to the Copernic Support page and click on Download my software again.
As we always want to move forward and improve our products, feel free to use the Copernic Forum or support to send us your suggestions. We always take your comments and support requests seriously to build on these for our future releases.