Today, Copernic released a new version of Copernic Desktop Search EAUP available. (4.3.0.).
Changes & Improvements
- Added Thumbnail view for the search results list
- Added a new command line allowing the program to be minimized at start-up (/tray)
- Added the option to block software update (through GPO)
- Added the option to Copy inside the contextual menu for email items
- Improved email subject indexation for attachments
- Improved connection for MAPI protocol (Outlook & Thunderbird)
- Improved performance to show a large image preview
- Microsoft Outlook component no longer loads when Outlook cannot be added as a source
- Improved results lists rendering
- Fixed start-up issue when resizing causing an “OutOfMemoryException” error
- Fixed licensing issue when entering an invalid serial number
- Fixed GPO issue when the program could not access specific policies
- Fixed multiple actions issue on documents
- Fixed issue related to “Index not available” error message
- Fixed several minor issues
To subscribe to our Early Access Update program, go inside Copernic Desktop Search. In the menu select: Tools – Options – Advanced. Under the Advanced Options tab, in the Others section, Check: Join the Early Access Updates Program.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.